Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Introducing Fantasia!!!

Hey guys sorry I haven't done this for a while.  Sadly, my progress isn't going too well.  I still have to video my friends riding so that I can start putting my final presentation together.  I will be sure to post that when I'm finished.  But, please leave a comment, tell me what you want to know and I will try to inform you to the best of my abilities.  I rode this weekend.  I did ride Fidget, but I also rode Fantasia. She is very different compared to Fidget.  She has a lower headset and when she moves, she pushes from behind, while Fidget's head is higher and kind of pulls himself along.  Anyway, I was nervous to ride Fantasia because she is so different.  My trainer knew that I needed to step out of my comfort zone and ride someone new.  I'm glad she did because honestly I can't wait to ride her again!

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
This is not my picture of Fantasia.  It came from my friend's Instagram account because the picture I have isn't very good and doesn't show how beautiful this girl is.

Displaying IMG_7778.JPG
This, on the other hand is my picture and I made Fidget a unicorn!! He's so tolerant and patient.  I love this horse so much, even if he can be a pain sometimes.

Expect more to come soon.  I have got to get moving on this project before the deadline comes and smacks me in the face!!  Thanks for reading guys!!

1 comment: